1. INCLUSION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE FILES OF TATAMI SOLUTIONS LTD:Pursuant to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988 and the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003, all such information the User provides through the www.bycontext.com/ website (hereinafter, the “Website”) or the software By Context (hereinafter, the “Software” or “By Context”) shall be collected and processed in files owned by TATAMI SOLUTIONS LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) for the purposes of providing the services requested by the User, replying to their requests and keeping the User informed of the products and services marketed by the Software, including by way of electronic means. If you do not wish to receive this type of electronic correspondence (e-mails), you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The completion of all information marked as mandatory on this Website is necessary in order to ensure optimum provision of the services offered to the User. If this data is not provided, the Company does not guarantee that the information and services requested may be offered, correctly supplied or meet the needs of the User. The Company informs that it has implemented security measures of a technical and organizational measure to ensure the security of the User’s personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized access, given the state of technology the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment.
2. SUBMISSION OF DATA FOR STAFF SELECTION:Curriculum vitaes submitted by the User to the Company will be used for the sole purpose of responding to applications for employment related to jobs advertised. By providing your personal information, you acknowledge that the data provided is yours and is accurate and true.
3. PROHIBITION ON REGISTRATION BY MINORS:Persons under the age of 14 must obtain prior consent from their parents or guardians before providing their personal information to the Company. If you are a minor, please ask your parents or guardians to contact us first.
4. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS:The User may exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the Company, 32 Merrion Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. In either case, the User must send a copy of his/her identity card, passport or other valid form of identification.
7. BY CONTEXT COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY COOKIESBy using the Website and By Context, the User acknowledges and accepts that the following types of cookies are used: